The Leaving Cert Applied students visited the Bank of Ireland today and spoke to a bank representative as part of their English assignment. The students prepared questions and they were all answered. The bank was most happy to facilitate, they offered financial advice and informed the students about self-service facilities. They were delighted to assist in this project.
Thanks to everyone that came along last night, and especially our 2 TY students, Sean Ryan and Jane Ryder, who spoke so well last night.
As promised, please find links to the presentations and the Subject choice videos.
- Senior Cycle Options 2018 Presentation
- Leaving Certificate Vocational Programme Requirements
- Using the Qualifax website to find out about subject requirements
- Information on each of the Leaving Cert Subjects
- Entering Options Demo Video
- Careers Portal for Self Assessment
Congratulations and well done to our brilliant LCA1 students who organised a Michelin Star worthy 3 course meal for their teachers today. It was no easy feat but they were fantastic, a credit to themselves and to our school. Many thanks also Ann Marie, Sarah and Mary who were a great help as always.