Please see our most recent newsletter sent to your email account or you can access it here.
Best wishes to the Leaving Cert class of 2020 who will receive their Calculated grades on Monday at 9:00 am via the Student Portal. It is extremely unfortunate that we cannot be with you on Monday to celebrate your achievements as a group.
We understand results time can be a difficult time for students and if any of last years Leaving Certs would like to meet with any of our team for support, please ring the office and we will call you back or organise a time for you to call into the school. Ms Scarry (Guidance Counsellor), Ms Clesham (Chaplain), Ms Doyle (Yearhead), Ms Griffiths or myself will be available to call you back or meet in person if necessary. Unfortunately, due to Covid-19, we cannot allow visitors to the school without having arranged a meeting first.
Last years Leaving Cert students who are attending the school for a scheduled visit will also be required to respect physical distancing requirements and to behave in a responsible way, in line with public health advice and the school’s visitor policy. Gathering large groups of students in one venue is not recommended at this time.
|7th September at 9 am||Results of the Leaving Certificate, Leaving Certificate Vocational Programme and Leaving Certificate Applied Calculated Grades will issue.|
|7th September||UCAS offers received by students|
|11th September||CAO first round offers|
|14th September||Students can access their estimated percentage mark and calculated mark through the student portal.|
|14th September||Appeals application process open to students through the student portal from 9.00 a.m.|
|16th September||Appeals application process closes at 5.00 p.m.|
|23rd September||CAO round 2 offers|
|16th November||Proposed Postponed Leaving Cert Exams start date.|
The Leaving Certificate student helpline which is provided by the National Parents Council post-primary will be available from 7 th September for students to reach a guidance counsellor with any queries that they may have.
The wellbeing of the students who receive the calculated grades will be supported through a number of additional measures.
- The Leaving Certificate student helpline, at 1800 265 165, which is provided by the National Parents Council post-primary will be available from 11.00 am on 7th September for students to reach a guidance counsellor with any queries that they may have. This helpline will operate until after the CAO first round offers and is staffed by qualified guidance counsellors. Further details can be found at https://www.npcpp.ie/leaving-cert-helpline/
- HSE/HSE-funded service providers will be available to support students through the provision of e-mental health services. https://www2.hse.ie/wellbeing/mental-health/covid-19/minding-your-mental-health-during-the-coronavirus-outbreak.html
- Wellbeing resources developed by the National Educational Psychological Service are available at www.gov.ie/leavingcert
- CGEO helpline will be available at 1800 111135 or 1800 111136 from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm from Monday 7 September to Wednesday 16 September. Outside of these hours queries may be e-mailed to email@example.com. Please note this helpline is provided for queries relating to the Calculated Grades results only and cannot provide advice on any other matters.
- Information available from the Central Applications Office (CAO) at www.cao.ieCAO) at www.cao.ie